Indian Railways have decided to redevelop the Bengaluru Baiyaappnahalli railway station in a world class hub, the efforts by Indian railways to make the transportation medium better and better day-by-day, the milestone have been set up and on the list Bengaluru Baiyaappnahalli station is on the top, the project will be carried out around 26,00,000 sq ft area as stated by IRSDC website, here are some facts that have been discovered yet about this project
- Green landscape have been envisaged upon the trains for it’s new transformation
- Elliptical shapes have been categorised to design the station buildings as well as on both sides of the station two more buildings have been decided to build.
- A sustainable building have to be build to provide comfort to the passengers which will include natural ventilation, abundant light and green spaces
- The Concourse have been decide to form in such a way that it so that the passengers can sense clear sense of direction.
- The Concourse would be equip with waiting areas , food courts, restaurants, retail shops, kiosks etc. along with escalators and elevators. The Idea is to make passengers to feel comfortable if have to wait for along time around the platform.
- Special services have been provide for old age persons,
- better road connectivity with city will be provided.
- Adequate parking and Multi-modal interface to have build